Philip Mulieri, M.D., Ph.D.
Shoulder & Elbow Specialist | Surgeon
Dr. Philip Mulieri
Dr. Mulieri received his fellowship training in shoulder and elbow surgery and brings unique skills to provide comprehensive, treatment of all shoulder and elbow disorders – including minimally invasive, arthroscopic techniques, complex reconstruction, and shoulder replacement. After his fellowship training, he was a visiting professor at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, studying the most advanced techniques for the treatment of complex elbow problems. In addition to extensive clinical training, Dr. Mulieri has a long-standing interest in basic science and clinical research. He completed and MD/PhD and has authored numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals. His clinical and scientific experience provides a unique foundation for providing outstanding, cutting-edge care for his patients.
Fellowship & Graduate Training:
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Bursitis
- Inflammation of the Biceps Tendon at the Elbow
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Apophysitis
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer's Elbow)
- Medial Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injury
- Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Elbow
- Overuse Injuries of the Elbow
- Throwing Injuries of the Elbow