PLEASE VISIT ANY OFFICE LOCATION TO SIGN A CONSENT FORM AND OBTAIN A TEMPORARY PASSWORD.
How to register:
2) Use your temporary password to create permanent log in credentials that you will remember
3) Answer security questions
4) Enter your new password and username (your email address)
5) Accept the Terms & Conditions
Once you've registered you can access your online patient portal here.
Using the online patient portal will give you 24/7 access to:
- Your personal demographics
- Complete list of medications
- Your diagnoses
- Message Center: Allows you to send questions to your MD secretary
**Patient Portal is currently only compatible with Internet Explorer**
Any issues or questions please call (203)797-1500