Danbury Orthopedics — The Area’s Leading Orthopedic Specialists
Delivering exceptional care and real results has always been the mission of Danbury Orthopedics. Much has changed since we first opened in 1954: today we have 12 orthopedic specialists and sub-specialists, our services are now available at six locations, and we’ve simplified our name from Danbury Orthopedic Associates to Danbury Orthopedics. It’s our unwavering commitment to excellence that remains unchanged.
Danbury Orthopedics cares for more than 70,000 patients annually and performs more than 5,000 surgical procedures each year. You don’t achieve these numbers by just being good. At Danbury Orthopedics our goal is to be the best.
- Danbury Orthopedics pioneered the implementation of revolutionary surgical procedures in the area
- All of our orthopedic specialists are fellowship trained – the highest level of expertise attainable within the medical field
- Our Centers of Excellence provide the most comprehensive and up-to-date treatment for issues involving Foot & Ankle, Hand, Spine, Sports Medicine, and Total Joint
Our commitment to excellence includes outstanding patient care and service.
- Unparalleled personal attention and follow-up by our office staff, doctors, and therapists
- Guaranteed access to a doctor within 24-48 hours or same day for emergency situations
- With offices in Danbury, New Milford, Ridgefield and Southbury, consistent and continuous attention is near to where you live or work
- We only perform digital x-rays which facilitates sharing of information among our offices
- In addition to surgical and non-surgical treatment, we provide therapy services and pain management to aid in your recovery
We are pleased to be a member of Western Connecticut Orthopedic Specialists. Our merger as of April 1, 2013 with New Milford Orthopedics, allows our combined practice to serve a wide geographic region throughout western Connecticut, in the Hudson Valley area and up into the Berkshires of Massachusetts. With over 90 years of service, we continue to offer our patients the highest level of care available today in the area.